- What is a galosh?
A galosh is an overshoe designed to be worn over leather dress shoes to protect them from rain, snow, slush and general wear and tear. You can find more information about our galoshes HERE
- How do you wear a galosh?
Our galoshes are made to be worn over leather shoes. They are particularly important to wear over leather-soled shoes as these are not waterproof. Galoshes are NOT to be worn over suede shoes.
- I can't find my country on your shipping list, can you still ship to my country?
To locate your shipping country destination, please click on the Country link underneath ”Log in|Register” at the Left Sidebar to choose your Shipping Destination. Select Swims styles can also be found in department stores. Please use our Store Locator link to find your nearest SWIMS retailer.
- How do I choose the right size?
Kindly follow our Size Guide which you may find on each product page or HERE
- How do I choose my galosh size?
- Size M: Men's 6-7.5 (40-41.5)
- Size L: Men's 8-9.5 (42-43.5)
- Size XL: Men's 10-11.5 (44-45.5)
- Size XXL: Men's 12-13 (46-47)
- How are the galoshes meant to fit? When worn over your shoes, the galosh should have a tight fit. If there is ample space between the shoe and the galosh, then you should go for a smaller size galosh.
- I would like to return the product I purchased, how do I move about this?
Kindly follow our Return Policy instructions HERE
- I would like to exchange a product i purchased at SWIMS.com, how do I move about doing this?
Please note that we do not offer exchanges but you are of course welcome to make another purchase at swims.com. Should you wish to complete a new purchase after returning a product, then feel free to send us an e-mail, we'd be more than happy to send you a voucher code!
- How do I clean and care for my SWIMS loafers & galoshes?
Our loafers and galoshes need to be cared for like any other footwear for a long life. Kindly follow our Loafer Care instructions HERE
- My Dora Boots have white marks, how can I fix them? We use natural rubber for our Dora Boots, which needs to be regularly treated just like any leather shoe. You may use a silicone spray and a damp cloth to wipe the boots. This will keep them looking good as new!
- Customs and Duty Taxes will be billed to Swims. For Canadian Shipping: Customs and Duty Taxes will be billed to Swims.
- Where can I purchase SWIMS?
You can purchase SWIMS in over 1200 retailers in over 40 countries world wide. Find your nearest SWIMS retailer on our Store Locator HERE
- Where is SWIMS from?
SWIMS is a Norwegian brand, based in Oslo, Norway. You can read more about SWIMS HERE
- Can I return used products? Please note that you will not be refunded when returning used products. All goods returned for refund must be unused with original packaging intact.
- Bought your product on eBay, is it authentic?
We have been getting complaints from customers who have purchased on eBay (or similar sites) in regards to counterfeit products. To ensure you’re not buying a counterfeit product, we suggest you shop at SWIMS.com, our SWIMS retail stores, or from one of our authorized retailers.
What are your Shipping Methods and Costs?
WE OFFER COMPLIMENTARY GROUND SHIPPING VIA UPS ON ALL U.S. ORDERS. YOUR GROUND SHIPPING ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 5 TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS.
EXPRESS/SECOND DAY DELIVERY - $20 and Up
WE OFFER COMPLIMENTARY EXPRESS DELIVERY ON ORDERS $180 USD OR MORE. YOUR ORDER MUST REACH US BY 12 P.M. (EASTERN TIME). IT WILL NORMALLY BE DELIVERED WITHIN THREE – FIVE BUSINESS DAYS. TO HAVE YOUR ORDER BY CHRISTMAS, YOU MUST PLACE YOUR ORDER BEFORE 12PM EST ON DECEMBER 21ST TO ENSURE DELIVERY.
OVERNIGHT DELIVERY - $35 and Up
YOUR ORDER MUST REACH US BY 12 P.M. (EASTERN TIME). IT WILL NORMALLY BE DELIVERED THE FOLLOWING WORKING DAY.
Once we have shipped your order, we will send you an email with the the shipping details and UPS Tracking number. Follow the Link in the email to check the estimated arrival of your order.
We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes. We cannot ship to Puerto Rico, and territories situated outside of North America.
Questions pertaining to Late Returns:
Late Return Requests from Black Friday and Cyber Monday Promotions are accepted during the first 2 weeks of January 2018. All items must be returned in its original packaging and in resalable condition.
Requests for Return Labels must be emailed to ContactUs@Swims.com. Purchase Order nos. must be referenced in the Subject Line and details of the Return entered in the emaiPlease know that Swims do not issue Refunds back into Gift Cards.
All other Non-Holiday related Late Returns are Subject for Review and Management’s approval. Returned items must meet pristine conditions and in its original pack.
Help & Info
At swims.com, we want your experience to be silky smooth! You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions below, if you believe something is missing we would be more than happy to answer you via e-mail.